How To Design A Safe Amusement Park From HUCK’s Rope And Netting?
Our Adventure playground equipment is available in a range of different shapes, sizes and styles and can be used to make some incredible adventure playgrounds. HUCK rope courses are combined from numerous separate elements to create one individual play world. As the leading rope and netting manufacturer, all of our adventure play equipment is made to a very high standard with the best netting and rope on the market.
Among the full range of adventure playground equipment that is available from Huck are rubber mats, hanging ropes, wobble beams, climbing nets, clambering loops and rings and bars. All of these exciting elements and more can be suspended between posts that are up to 3 m high.
Amusement parks are fun and creative, but only if they keep users safe. How to design a safe playground? What should parents pay attention to when their children are playing in a playground?
- Make sure the play area is not crowded. Provide enough space for children to play without bumping into each other and other devices. Look at the gap areas required for each device and make sure you have at least enough space around the device.
- Choose playground equipment carefully. Look closely at safety standards and buy equipment from well-known companies with a long history of safety advocacy. Be careful about buying used rides as they may be nearing their useful life and may not meet current safety standards.
- Consider the age of the children on your play area. Age-appropriate play Spaces are important because the same device may be safe for older children and unsafe for younger children.
- Provide good safety surface treatment. Both cast-in-place rubber paving and modular bricks allow you to customize the space and equipment of the paving. Especially under high altitude, slides, climbers and swings, be sure to provide adequate floor space.
- Check your playground regularly. Inspect surfaces, playgrounds and all areas of play areas for signs of damage or wear. Repair all damaged parts immediately.
- Understand the maintenance procedures for your playground equipment. Read the manual that comes with your ride and create a plan to make sure there are no cracks. Create a timeline and publish it where you can see it. Use this list to indicate when inspections are completed, repairs and maintenance, and when inspections are required.
Address: 4rd Floor, No. 38, Ven Ho Ha Dinh Street, Ha Dinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi City
Email: [email protected]